Great North Snowdogs 2016
Proving there’s no business like ‘snow’ business, the Great North Snowdogs event bounds into Newcastle and Tyne & Wear this September, 2016. More than 50 large-scale Snowdog sculptures, inspired by the much-loved, animated short film, The Snowman and The Snowdog will be joined by a pack of little Snowdog sculptures, designed by local school children. The event is being delivered by Wild in Art in partnership with St Oswald’s Hospice Children’s Service. Proceeds from the Snowdogs charity Auction will go towards supporting children with incurable conditions.
- Dates: 19 September 2016 – 20 November 2016
- Farewell Weekend: 2 – 4 December 2016
- Auction: 6 December 2016
- Location: Newcastle and Tyne & Wear
- Charity Partner: St Oswald’s Hospice
- Event website: Great North Snowdogs