We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, the length of visit, page views and website navigation).
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, email address and date of birth),
• any other information that you choose to send to us,
A cookie consists of a piece of text sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
|Cookie Name||What does this do?||Who sees this information?|
|These cookies provide us with information about the numbers of visitors and how they reached us, they also recognise location when used with Google maps and allow the pages to be liked using Google+||The data stored by these cookies can only be seen by our organisation and Google and neither organisation shares any confidential information.|
|1P_JAR, CONSENT, DV, NID, OGP, SNID||These cookies provide us with information where there are Google Maps and YouTube video. This helps us store user preferences.||The data stored by these cookies can only be seen by our organisation and Google and neither organisation shares any confidential information.|
We may use your personal information to:
• administer the website,
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the website,
• enable your use of the services available on the website,
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested,
• send to you the Snowdog Art Trail newsletter and other marketing communications relating to Snowdog Art Trails which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications),
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law,
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings,
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk),
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
• the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00), and
• the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address);
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.